Skip to main content
More links in this section
PRE TAN TIPS
- Using only soap and water, shave unwanted body hair, no later than 6 hours before tan.
- If waxing, at least a day before tan, preferably 2 days.
- Exfoliate about 8 hours before tan.
- Wash yourself in warm water, and for a better result, remove make up.
- If you have dry skin, moisturise with a water-based moisturizer the night before your tan.
- Do not apply any oils before or after tan.
- Wear loose fitting clothing to your tanning appointment.
AFTER TAN TIPS
- Keep the tan on for the recommended time, as stipulated by our beautician and avoid contact with water during this time.
- Allow the stipulated developing time to pass, before commencing training, or taking on activities that might cause you to perspire.
- Stay hydrated and moisturize. We recommend the use of a Full Body Moisturizer or body butter.
- Avoid touching or scratching, as this may cause streaks. An after care brush can be used to smooth out any streaks.
- We advise against shampoos and soaps containing sodium laurel sulphate (SLS), as they may remove the tan.
- Avoid shaving or waxing shortly after your tan.