More links in this section
LONGER LASTING LASHES
To ensure you new lashes are long lasting, proper care + maintenance is required.
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Please cleanse your natural lashes before your lash appointment with a gentle oil free cleanser.
Arrive to your appointment without eye make up for best results!
Make-up removal and deep cleanse will occur a $15 service fee.
FOR THE FIRST 24 HOURS
Do not allow water to come into contact with your lashes.
FOR THE FIRST 2 DAYS
Do not wash eyes (or lashes) with hot water and avoid steam. Avoid swimming or exercise that can cause sweating.
- Avoid sleeping on your lashes.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes.
- Avoid heat treatments such as steam rooms, sauna + tanning beds.
- Do not cover the eyelash area as it may cause lashes to curl, break or overlap each other.
- Do not use eye make-up remover or facial products that contains oil on or around your lashes.
- Do not pick at your lashes.
- Do not use waterproof mascara
- Do not perm your lashes.
- Do not use a lash curler.
- Brush lashes with a lash brush daily.
- Cleanse lashes daily with the recommended products as instructed by your lash technician.
"Keep your Lashes long and your standards high!"